Sunday, May 3, 2015

Children, please don't grow up so fast...

Today before bed, Benji accidentally spill water on to the mattress.. I got no choice but to ask them sleep at their own room ( they have been sleeping with us).. I moved out the two mattress to air dry, and settled them in their bedroom.. When I walk back to my bedroom.... Oh gosh my bedroom is so empty.. Immediately there is a thought into my mind.. I don want them to grow up so fast, I don want them to sleep in their own room.. I am afraid.. I am not ready! I want them with me, despite of their noise (+ my scream) every night without fail.. 

Oh my children, please stay the way u are now.. Don't grow up so fast.. I want to spend more time with u all.. Please allow me to have more time to love u all, pamper u all... 

Children, do remember this moment, when u still enjoy hearing me say I love u, and u are not shy to express ur love to ur mum.. I love u all, forever..

No comments: