Thursday, June 13, 2013

Benji goes to Tadika Xaris today..

I've planned to send benji to school since beginning of the year.

This plan was then been on hold due to my busy & stressful schedule after i have go back to work.

I hence decided to take 2 days leave to look for the school and arrange him to school. 

yesterday me and my MIL visited 5 kindergarten in our area... and i personally like the concept of Tadika Xaris very much, where they teach the children using Montessori Method. I see how they teach the children to be independent. 

today i enrol him to the school. Initially he was shy and cling to me. i quietly leave the school when the teacher bring him to look around the class. i am a cruel mum, i admit.. but I want him to be independent. 

Tadika Xaris took his photo and uploaded to Facebook, so that the parents get to see what the children are doing in the school. i feel so glad to see benji playing puzzle.. he seems to enjoy the puzzle.. and when i saw the photo that he is feeding himself fried rice, my tears nearly drop....... he has never eat rice by himself at home.. and teacher told me that he finished his bowl of rice... =) i am truly blessed. 

teachers said he was handling well in his 1st day school. he did not cry, and doing fine.... 

i am really blessed to have benji... he makes me a proud mama.. 

my darling benji, you do not have to be the No. 1 in academic. Mama just want you to be healthy, happy and keep a kind heart... you look absolutely handsome when u smile.. keep your smile always.... mama love you...


  

2 comments:

Olivia Jo said...

i read liao also cry... benji so grown up... so handsome...

nithya selvakumar said...

Hi mom,
I am planning to send my son nikkil to Xaris too..We haven't enrolled yet, but we probably would enroll by end of this month.

He is a December baby, which means although he will be technically 4 next year, he would actually just have turned 3 in January when term starts.

Would you recommend this kindergarten? thank you!!

nithya :)