Saturday, November 3, 2012

Count down to 19 Dec 2012

Wow Wow.. cannot imagine that I am on 32 weeks pregnant now...

I feel myself a bad mummy!
  • I have not been taking care of benji for the 1st 3 months of my pregnancy due to nausea and tireness.
  • I am on relax mode now.. and avoiding handling benji alone.....
  • I have not been recording my bb's development!
  • I have not been controlling my diet in this pregnancy....
  • I have not decide bb's name! his name is benji di di or baby as for now... =.=!!
Argh!!! i feel myself so useless and the guilt in me cause nightmares when i sleep.... :(

one night i dreamt that baby is born premature and he is dark skin (not catergorised in the white white fat fat group), and refuse to drink milk...

then i got nightmare that i had contraction in a massive traffic jam and no direction to go!!

gosh.. stress stress....

19 Dec 2012 is only about 1.5 months away.. i hope it will be a smooth delivery (ceserean thou)....

baby, mummy loves you as much as i love benji.. stay in mummy's belly till then ok??

2 comments:

Bryan said...

U still blogging... guilty make ppl nightmare... U need to control the diet, the baby too big not good for u if u born him naturely...

Liap Lie said...

eh, how come you get to see my blog so fast one??? got notification to you ah??