Monday, May 2, 2011

Life of working mum..

Making : full use of myself to be a part time mum (though i wish i can be a full time one)
Cooking : nothing. have not been cooking since graduated.
Drinking : oat milk. for better breast milk productivity.
Reading : lots of mother-baby magazine. friends' blogs to learn more about motherhood. also books by 刘轩.
Wanting : to be a stay at home mum, yet a 富贵太太
Looking : forward for next trip back home! in June may be
Playing : with benji boy all the time. nothing else but him only
Wishing : benji boy is healthy & happy everyday
Enjoying : the milk pumping time. the only time belongs to myself
Waiting : for year end holiday
Liking : ice blended mocha
Wondering : how would my family be in a year time.
Loving : the strong bonding relationship that i have with my family & chi muis.
Hoping : to earn more money for benji future expenses
Marveling : how did benji actually change my life
Needing : continuous support from family and friends
Smelling : rice dumpling made by my mum.. yum yum..
Wearing : pajamas.
Following : gossip gal
Noticing : my life is all about benji nowadays. need to get myself balance life.
Learning : how to be a good mother.
Thinking : to have a coffee shop by myself in the next 5 years
Bookmarking : baby store online shop website
Giggling : over benji's smile.
Feeling : great. after 4 days home trip. and meeting with real close friends. It is great.

No comments: