Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby loves papa

I cannot imagine how the baby (even inside the tummy!!) can react to
my feelings.....

yesterday alvin was back home late. i tried to call him but he did not
answer the call.

so i become very nervous and started to get worry...

and the little one also kei po kei po join in the "kan-jiong-ness....

kicking here and there.. like instructing me: "hey! look for daddy! i
want daddy!"

until alvin return calls, the little one still non stop kicking...

"hey, don forget me! i want to talk to daddy too! i miss daddy too!"

sigh... very troublesome father & baby...

i have to entertain both... i become the messenger in between pulak~~~~~~

I was very tired and need to sleep....

and the little one just cant stop kicking.......

"hey, i have not talk enough! call daddy! i wanna talk to daddy...."

sorry darling.. mummy need to sleep....

muahahhaha...

No comments: